Saturday 21 December 2013

Holidays are here...

Well yesterday was my last day at work for two whole weeks...woo hoo!!

OK, so I may have finished work but I have still have 'work' to do...so although I won't be physically going to work I do have some paperwork to get done!  I'm hoping to get that done in the next couple of days so that I can enjoy the holidays.

So what has the last few days brought about?  After completing our Christmas concerts at the beginning of the week we had a relatively calm end to the week.  Lots of Christmas music, party games and party food for the children and the adults had fun too :)  Although the last couple of days were all about looking forward to the New Year, getting new systems in place, new ways of doing things and this also meant taking down the Christmas decorations - a very strange thing to have to do just before Christmas.

Yesterday evening was spent with my best friends; we had a girly evening in with nibbles and drinks, a few giggles and plenty of chatter :) A lovely way to start the festive celebrations.

Today has been a quiet day; a few last minute shopping trips but otherwise a quiet day with Simon drawing, me typing and movies on the TV.

So the holidays are here...let the festivities commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment